Mar 16, 2009

mailing list contest

It's been really busy around the snapcrafty office lately, hence the lack of blog posts. I'm trying to list tons of new items and this morning I mailed the most orders I have ever mailed before. I even had to get Mr.Snapcrafty to help me get them ready last night! The shop has also been getting tons of new visitors and customers. Thanks so much to everyone supporting my little shop.

In other news, I ran a mailing list contest ending March 15, where any person who signed up for the snapcrafty mailing list would be eligible for a drawing for a free 100 piece vintage flower bead collection. The turnout was so great! Thanks to everyone who participated.

The winner of the prize is: ............






Diana!

I have contacted you to get your address and send you your prize. Congratulations!

Check out the shop homepage for info on how to sign up for the next contest.



No comments:

Post a Comment