May 10, 2009

Wag of the finger, no tip of the hat.

This is one of those 'I've been a bad blogger' posts. This blog has been sorely neglected over the past weeks. I'd like to say that my wedding planning is the reason for this, but that's only partially true.

As the weather has finally been turning to spring in Michigan, I've been spending more time enjoying the few sunny weeks we'll have this year. We've been weeding, mowing, planting, etc...I was crouched over so much in the yard last weekend I felt as though I had done 1000 squat-thrusts and was in pain for the next several days. Those muscles need some working out because we are planning to expand our wee garden to sustain our vegetable appetite for the summer. Carrots, peas, beans, tomatoes, squash, potatoes, onions, shallots, peppers, collards (we're from the South), and lettuce in a few varieties. Hopefully the bunnies will stay away this year.


I should also mention that this weekend is the ESST May Weekend Shopping Extravaganza on Etsy. You can find some great deals from Etsy Supply Street Team members and other fab etsy shops by checking out this link: http://teamesst.blogspot.com/

More stuff soon. I have some great new items I'll be listing in the shop. Stay tuned!



A row of young pepper plants in our garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment