Feb 23, 2010

all that glitters...

Much of my family including my mother is German, so I couldn't pass up selling this German glass glitter in the shop. It's vintage, even! It's so sparkly because it's made with real silver coated glass. This is the premium stuff and it's so the jam. I can't wait until next Christmas to make some gorgeous ornaments with it. In the mean-time I'm sure I'll come up with a million other ways to work it into my craft projects around casa Snapcrafty.

This is just one of the many new non-jewelry related items I'm bringing to the shop this year. I'm hoping that I can unite lots of amazing craft materials in one place along with jewelry supplies and beads. I'd love to know what you think about my moving in this direction.

You can get this fab glitter in single packets or in color-themed collections in the shop.

P.S. My friend and fellow Ann Arbor-ite, Lauren of DearGoldenVintage was lucky enough to be featured on DesignSponge today! Go check out the sneak peek of her amazing home and her etsy shop, too.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment