Apr 30, 2010

this month

has been so crazy fantastic I can't even begin to tell you. I've had a much needed intern join the Snapcrafty family. She's now helping me fill orders a few times a week and I have to boast that she is already a star. I don't know how I survived before. This assistance is allowing me to spend my time researching new items for the shop and that is what I really love to do. I have already secured some amazing new products coming next month that I think you will love! Since I've not posted in a while, I just wanted to show off a few new items added during the month that I think are pretty sweet:


(ruffle cabochons in 8 colors, laser cut wooden filigree pendants--more colors available, fancy heart cabochons in full range of colors)

While I wish I had time to while away pontificating here, I must go and fill your many orders as I'm flying solo today.

And, while you're tooling around on the computer this weekend, why not check out some other amazing Etsy supply sellers that are fellow members of the Etsy Supply Street Team?

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted you to know that I used the goodies I got from you in my latest project and linked back to your shop!

    You can see it here: http://www.lollychops.com/lollychops/2010/05/felt-flower-wreath.html

    Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete