Apr 2, 2010

a little spring

this week:
  • packing customer orders, unpacking orders of new items
  • window-shopping online filling cart with many frivolous items, actual online shopping with measured consideration and sanity purchasing spring necessities
  • talking with my new intern when we should be working, talking with my new intern while actually working
  • taking walks around the neighborhood with my dog who sounds like a demon-possessed when she encounters other dogs . I don't have a cute little reciprocal sentence for this one. She is seriously growly then, but is otherwise the sweetest dog in the whole world.
A few things I wanted to buy, and a few things I did: the mint shoes by Sechelles, the red blouse with the Peter Pan collar from Urban Outfitters. I'm seriously considering the yellow peep-toe flats.


No comments:

Post a Comment