Jun 30, 2010

a necklace for a dress

I needed a necklace for a dress. I saw this amazing necklace at Anthropologie and fell in love...but not $238.00 kind-of-love.


That's when I made this. It's pretty simple. I strung 4 individual bead strands and tied them in a big knot. Easy and quick (and fun!) and definitely not an expense that I'd have to take a mortgage out to finance.
While you're thinking about all your jewelry projects and supply needs, why not check out the shops run by my crafty colleagues the Etsy Supply Street Team? Help support the indie craft community and buy from independent small businesses when possible, we appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun necklace! Thank you for promoting ESST - the Etsy Supply Street Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great post... I added this to my blog and of course gave you all the credit! I'm a fellow Triangle Street Team Member... I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete