Jan 15, 2010

create something great with new cabochons!


It's an explosion of color over at the shop this week! I've added tons of new flower cabochons. The first are a 35mm size in a lush chrysanthemum design available in 18 vibrant colors. I can see these as amazing pendants, brooches, or embellishments for keepsake boxes. There's also a smaller sized 15mm flower cab in the same 18 coordinating colors. These are perfect for rings, necklaces, dangling earrings and charms. You can even coordinate jewelry pieces between the large and smaller sized cabs. Shop it up and send me some photos of what you design! I'll send the best designer a free 18pc assortment of the lush large chrysanthemum cabochons, 1 pc in each color, and show the design right here. Email me your creations at snapcrafty AT gmail.com until February 1st!


 

2 comments: