Aug 17, 2009

motivation

After having a not-as-productive-as-I-would-have-liked weekend, I'm trying to get motivated to do many things today. I thought perhaps listing them here might get me in gear.

1. Write my wedding shower and wedding thank-you cards. This must be done soon. I'm not sure what the statute is on how long you can take, but I'm thinking 2 months might be pushing it.
2. Pack up orders. I'm almost done with this, just gotta stick them in the envelopes and print out labels.
3. Buy books for my graphic design classes. I already have them sitting in my Amazon shopping cart, I'm not sure what I'm waiting for, but I should probably just buy them. It's unlikely that they'll magically go on sale.
4. Wash, chop up, and freeze fruit for my green smoothies. I'm on a raw smoothie kick lately and a great trick to make the smoothies frosty and thick is blended frozen fruit. (My dog loves these smoothies! She always gets a little taste.)

When all of this is done tonight, I'll reward myself by watching the newest episode of True Blood during dinner with Mr. Snapcrafty! This show is so awesome this season. I love it!

And for a dinner salad, I'll probably be harvesting some more of my delicious garden tomatoes that are ripening like gangbusters in my little garden. I've been eating them with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper and they are so yum!

1 comment:

  1. You are taking graphic design classes? Where? I may have some of the books you need for class, if so, you can borrow them and save some money!

    Lauren
    www.deargolden.com

    ReplyDelete